
We really do live in the most beautiful area of the country... at least we think so! Jeremy, Colden and I packed up for a hike to Twin Falls, yesterday, to enjoy some of our gorgeous surroundings!
We hiked 4.5 - 5 miles roundtrip. A nice easy distance... at least for me... carrying an extra 22 pounds of baby, plus our lunch and gear probably wasn't as easy for Jeremy ;)


3 comments:
My butt would be burning! What a lovely place to hike.
I love the Pacific Northwest!!! God has blessed us with such beauty :-) Serg and I went backpacking this weekend also. We went on alot of different hikes but our favorite is the top of Silver Star Mountain Summit. We could see Mt. Ranier, Mt. Saint Helens, Mt. Hood, Mt. Adams, Mt Jefferson, the Sisters Mountains range and Mt. Bachelor. It was amazing!!
Twin Falls is a beautiful hike. I love hiking to waterfalls. Colden looks so cute with his blue hat on daddy's back :-) I love it.
Such a fun day - love the backpack!
Post a Comment