Saturday, July 4, 2009

Double Digits

Colden is now 10 months old! This month has been one of many new things. He is such a different baby today than he was a month ago. He continues to be a sweet and social little guy, but has gotten a little clingy to mom, mostly when his teeth are bothering him.

Highlights:
  • he now has his top two front teeth, and working on more!
  • he gave up the army crawl (after showing it off to his cousin's in NY) in favor of his hands and knees
  • he learned how to wave 'hi' which he especially loves to do to himself in the mirror
  • he claps his hands
  • he walks with his push toys and holding our hands

In addition to all of his new tricks, he has been playing with new toys! We are so blessed to share Grace's toys that she out grows (or in the case of the alligator push-toy--one that Tim is tired of hearing!). Colden was also spoiled by an early birthday gift from Nana and Paca.

I thought his new horse looked like a 'Chester', but Jeremy and Cole agreed that her name would be 'Nancy'.
Thanks Nana and Paca! He loves his Nancy horse and is already trying to climb up on her by himself. I'm trying to teach him 'Yee Haw' when he rides the horse ;)

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

In the last picture, it looks like the cat is a bit unsure of Nancy. How are they getting on? Cole's got a little cowboy in him!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

How cute is this!!!!!!!! I love the horse Nancy. I wish they made these cool toys when I was a kid. Cole certainly has some cowboy in him :)Texas is in the blood!!!!

The Long Family said...

Now he needs a hat and uncle Brett to make him some guns--the boys loved watching the "movies"!