We started a pre-Thanksgiving tradition at the Martin's this year... rather than waiting until after the big meal on Thursday for dessert, I made a special pecan pie for Jeremy to be eaten the day before...
If you look at this picture and are not quite sure what's different, don't feel bad, it took me a little while to figure it out too. The pie pan has such a pretty wavy 'crust-like' design that you hardly notice the missing crust!
Oh man, there's nothing low carb about pecan pie with caro syrup... I wonder what a cherry pie would like crustless?? Can you bring your pre thanksgiving tradition over to my house next year?
4 comments:
for a moment i thought that i desperately need crust lessons from you, as that crust looks PERFECT. :) that pie looks amazingly delicious. :)
Hahahaha...the pie plate is deceiving! Did J enjoy his "low carb" pie?
Oh man, there's nothing low carb about pecan pie with caro syrup... I wonder what a cherry pie would like crustless?? Can you bring your pre thanksgiving tradition over to my house next year?
yum! Will you bring me one of those for Christmas?
Post a Comment