Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lil' JMart

Check out these chubby cheeks!

Lil' JMart isn't so little! He weighed in at almost 7 pounds at his 36 week ultrasound! Add a half pound per week + or - a half pound for error and you get an 8.5 to 9.5 pound baby on my due date.

I realize that this would be a small baby as compared to the birthweights of me and my siblings... hardly any comparison to 'Refrigerator' Brent (my youngest brother who weighed almost 13 pounds at birth). Even so, I love the nickname that AmyCan has already anticipated for him... the 'Puget Pounder'!

4 comments:

The Skains Family said...

Oh wow. Good luck with that! I can hardly wait to see pictures of him. Only a few weeks left. Get your rest now. I am in the middle of the "no sleep" phase, not too fun, but totally worth it!

The Guess Family said...

Wow!!! I wondered if you would have a big guy??? Can't wait to hear all about it!

McClure Family said...

Wow!! He's going to be quite a big fella!

Renee Westcott said...

Ohhhh, he's so cute! He'll be so big and strong (and hopefully a real good sucker too)! We can't wait to meet him and find out his name!