Not only did Freddy find his way home, but he arrived with his friend Mortimer the Moose! While no one claimed the reward money, we suspect Lydia may have told her friend, Fredricka the firefly, to put the word out on the street about the missing Freddy!
4 comments:
I would be suspicious of that Freddie, he may be a clone and not the original…I’m pretty sure I still know the whereabouts of the original Freddie. Although it’s pretty cool that he brought his moose friend along.
Sorry Freddy, apparently you spell you name with a "y" and not an "ie"
How wonderful that Freddy finally made the decision to go home. I guess he was just afraid to move to Washington. Looks like Mortimer really helped him get past his love of Texas.
So glad that the two new friends have arrived before the large baby did.
Post a Comment