Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WANTED

We are in search of Freddie the firefly. Baby Martin will be so disappointed if he doesn't get to play with Freddie when we get home from the hospital. He promises to share with his cousin at Christmas!

Last Seen:

Reward for anyone providing information that leads us to Freddie.

6 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

I have not seen him. Sorry.

The Long Family said...

This is why you are so paranoid about missing gifts!

Kaitlin L. said...

I've seen that firefly before - we have an extra one if you don't find him :)

Nancy D said...

Amy
I am looking at Lydia's toys right now. I have no information for you! Love MOM

Dan Westcott said...

Have Jeremy call me. I "may" have seen that firefly. A sizeable reward might jog my memory.
Dan

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

I may have seen that firefly someplace...where could that have been?