Ok... so I am not so good at this whole blog thing yet, but working on it. There is a lot of pressure between family members and friends who are so artistic on their blogs and Jeremy who says "you are in the industry, babe".
I was saving some first shots of the nursery as a motivation to make my first post and publish our blog. We still have a little more work to do before Junior's room is finished... good thing we have 7 weeks to go!
4 comments:
We're so glad you decided to hop on the blog train! We expect good things from you. Post a preggo pic soon!
I'm assuming that's "Brian Junior's" room of course....
This is fantastic! What an adorable site. I can't wait to see more pics and updates on the "newby"! Love you guys!
The nursery is looking so precious! I love the wall colors- super cute!!
Post a Comment