Monday, November 22, 2010

Our first snow of the season

The weather forecast for Seattle is calling for a cold and unusually snowy winter! I'm excited because I know that Colden will love it and although snow has its inconveniences, it is a lot better than rain when it comes to playing outdoors!

Here is our cutie!
Here is picture of our house this morning... there is way more snow now! Notice that we even have a few Christmas decorations up! Colden LOVED helping us and is enjoying the lights and the kissy fish on our Christmas tree.

Snow Update- 3pm

4 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

It looks beautiful. Lydia saw the pictures and asked to play in the snow with Cole.

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

Oh it's so pretty...I bet it makes you feel like it's the holidays...unlike here where it was 90 today.

The Long Family said...

Yeah for you guys. Sure it is all melted now but still.....fun early surprise. We still have yet to see the white flakes. Both WA and CO have beat us!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

I have to agree....the snow is better than the rain :) but this time of year is tough for me with all the wet cold days :( makes me want to move to Texas and get those 90 degree days :)

Cole looks so cute playing in the white stuff and it sure looks pretty :)