Jeremy picked up our XBox Kinect a week ago and we've been having a lot of fun with it. After one weekend of use, Colden has been asking to play with it daily. I actually turned it on today for the first time to listen to a little music. I love the Chris Tomlin station on Last FM.
Here is a video of Colden bowling while we ate dinner last night. Its hard to believe that our 2 year old is playing video games already. I swear, we will not give him his own mobile phone before Kintergarden!
That was 2 strikes in a row!
3 comments:
I think we should get him and Josh together for some funny laughing!
Cole, that was funny! I want to see more dancing too.
So cute! We may to look into one of those - it looks like it's quite a bit easier for the little ones to control.
Post a Comment