Friday, June 25, 2010

Boys Will be Boys...

This blog title will probably be repeated many times... all appropriately, I'm sure. This boy behavior was not taught (that I know of... maybe I shouldn't leave the kids with Jeremy--ha!).

Yesterday, Colden got out of the shower, towel on and passed a little gas....

Colden: {innocent pause... fart sound} "stinky gas"
Mommy: "excuse you"
Colden: {giggle} "Colden more stinky gas" {pause, concentrating... fart sound...very proud giggle}
Mommy: "are you done?"
Colden: {ornery look} "more stinky gas" {giggles, grunts and tenses his body... fart sound}
Mommy: "that's enough, lets get dressed"
Colden: {refuses to move, more grunts and eventually another fart sound}

Seriously? Genetics are amazing.

3 comments:

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

This is so funny :) Made my day!!

Gotta love those boys :) Huh!

Renee Westcott said...

Ew! Cole- that's gross. I bet cousin Lydia would laugh at you though.

The Long Family said...

How many many times we have "Toot" talks in our house..New Rule is not in front of Girls (that DOES include mommy, Brenna and Nanna) and not in the kitchen in general. We aren't too good at it but really working on it..Oh, ya...and we have already establised the no tooting in Colorado in front of your cousins and aunts rule..we thought we needed to get started on that when we still had 7 weeks to review it!