Friday, June 25, 2010

Blakely - 2 Months Old

Well... I've misplaced my camera and am totally lost in blog world without it. I've tried using Jeremy's fancy-schmancy camera, but am not very good with it. I'm always getting shadows from the flash. I'm going to try and catch up a little anyway and hope to find my point and shoot camera soon!

Here is Blakely at 2 months old... he is catching up to his brother in size for sure. I'm not one for giving nicknames, but Colden and I often refer to Blakely as 'little dude'... Colden is 'big dude'. Blakely is a pretty happy guy (if we don't count the 2 days after his 2 month shots!). He is a little more persistent about when he wants to eat... if I don't respond pretty quickly to the initial 'I'm hungry' cry, then he lets me know! Poor guy has to wait on his big brother quite often.
Blakely's 2 Month Stats:
13 pounds
25 inches

4 comments:

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

That is such a cute picture of Blakely!! He is adorable.

What a great smile/laugh!!We cant wait to meet him and give him and Colden a big giant kiss :)

Kaitlin L. said...

So cute! I used to get shadows all the time(mostly when I'd turn it to profile pics). I finally moved my hand (apparently it was in the way of the flash)- had no clue! Thought I'd mention it, just in case!

Renee Westcott said...

Great smile! I just love him!

Nancy D said...

Amy
This was exactly what Brent weighed and his length at birth!!! MOM