Monday, March 22, 2010

Colden's First Hair Cut

I took Colden to the salon today for his first big boy hair cut! He sat so still and was so good, Andrea could hardly believe it. He told her about the park and swings and different trucks while she cut and mostly just watched himself in the mirror!

Before...

During...

After... It may not show in this picture, but he looks older now!

7 comments:

Nancy D said...

Wow! What a big boy sitting in the chair. Same chair Mommy, Daddy, and even Nana sit in to get thier hair cut! Think of this: Andrea has cut 3 generations! Cole might look older to you, but he still looks like a little cutie to us. We can't wait to see him next month with little baby B Martin. Love Nana and Paca

Renee Westcott said...

I am SO impressed! What a good boy...adorable that he talked with Andrea during the cut too. L would never let this happen to her hair. She works really hard for every bit of it!

lynda said...

adorable!!! good job cole!

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

What a cutie! I love that he was chatting away during his haircut!

Jon and Steph said...

don't grow up lil Colden!

The Long Family said...

haircute always make them look so much older I think - everytime the boys get it cut I think this...he is adorable...its so nice having kids enjoy a haircut...

Gigi and Papa said...

He looks so much like his Daddy did getting his haircuts. Daddy loved to go with Nanny to the beauty shop. Looks like both boys are real charmers.

Love, Gigi and Papa