Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Wheels

In preparation for Baby B's arrival, we have been thinking about our next stroller. We have just loved our Uppa Baby as a single, but didn't think that the double option was best for two little guys on long summer walks on our terrain. After a lot of research and daddy going in for a final comparison between our top two choices, this is what he brought home for us on Thursday!
Colden and his little brother will be looking so trendy in their new Bumbleride Indie Twin! I was so excited to see it finally after a lot of online viewing... and could the colors be cuter? I'm sure I will still enjoy short walks to the park with our little guy in his Uppa Baby bassinet, but this is going to be a great ride for both boys! Colden has already been in and out of it several times and definitely approves!

3 comments:

Andrew DeSutter said...

I love it, you mention these stroller models as if they were sports cars! Haha

The Long Family said...

I think Drew is right - it is the only vehicle thing that a mommy can get excited about - really--what is better than a fun new stroller! Just kidding - lots of things are better but still it is kida fun to have a new gadget toy.

Nancy D said...

I plan to put the miles on this when I get there! MOM

Paca wants to know if it comes with a 8 or 6 cylinder, automatic or manual tranny?