Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lunch with Amy & Jack

Today we went to see 'baby Jack' and Amy... we had to sneak in one more 'play date' before Amy goes back to work. Since our February winter weather has been so ridiculously nice, we put the kiddo's in their Uppa Baby's ;) and walked to Santorini (our favorite Greek restaurant in Kirkland) for lunch. Yum! It was even nice enough to eat outside!

Jack was really into his Freddy the Firefly toy most of the time and Colden liked watching the trucks pass on the street. He liked the especially loud truck that was cleaning out a gutter across the street from us. We will miss our weekday visits with Amy and Jack!

1 comment:

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

I'm so jealous of the nice weather, it's been such a cold winter here! I remember when Cole was into freddie firefly, I think he may have had freddie stollen once by a certain cousin we wont name??