Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why I haven't blogged...

My pace of blogging slowed quite a bit this fall/winter due to another project that I've been keeping busy with. This was Jeremy's birthday gift... a little late! Its a celtic style scarf that took much longer than I thought it would as the cabling required a lot of concentration to make sure I didn't mess it up. Here is a close-up...
So, I'll try to do better, but I'm on to some more knitting and crocheting projects now ;) I can't help it... it's such a good time of year to enjoy my hobbies. Besides, I don't think I'll have any time for them come April!

2 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

It looks really nice. Is it gray/silver? It's funny to thing of you knitting scarfs right now...we are back into the mid 70s every day and enjoying spring weather!

Andrew DeSutter said...

Wow, nice work Amy. Looks very impressive.