I had our 'work stations' set up when Gail arrived for her pasta making lesson. She made traditional egg pasta and I made spinach pasta (adding the spinach was a first for me). We used her wonderful homemade ricotta to make a simple cheese filling for the spinach pasta and added a little italian chicken sausage and parsley to make a filling for the egg pasta.
A simple tomato sauce is all that we needed to serve our fresh pasta... it turned out so pretty with the bright green and yellow together in the serving dish.
Both pastas were fabulous and our company was even better. What a fun day!
3 comments:
Thank you so much Amy for helping me learn how to make pasta! I still need a little more practice though...Our results were delicious and the evening was just perfect. Bill and I so enjoyed your hospitality!! xoxo Gail
Yummmmmmyyyyyy...like the pampered chef cheese grater in the picture.
well now, that's just mean. i'm hungry for homemade pasta and ricotta. and i know that's not happening in my kitchen! you girls rock.
Post a Comment