Last week, I had my Kitchen Aid plugged into the island outlet that is reachable when he is in his walker. While I was standing there to guard it and try to prevent interest, it was inevitable that we would practice the meaning of 'No'. After several No's and removing him from the temptation, he continued to come right back... so I tried the little slap on his hand with a firm 'No No' which illicited a giggle. He is his father's son.
I had the joy of buying Cole some toys this month... a first for mommy! First, a ball, then another ball (because cousin Lydia ate our ball and I realized Cole would soon do the same), then his first real boy toy... a bull dozer! Its a cute mega blocks dozer with some blocks that he also loves.
He doesn't have a height and weight check this month... fortunately, he has slowed down on the weight gain which has given my back a break. He doesn't seem to have slowed in stretching taller though. Dad is proud! He definitely exceeds the limits for an infant car seat, so we have officially retired it this month.
A few favorites:
- Food - sweet potatoes (homemade please!)
- Song - The Lord's Army (with motions and extra animation)
- Book - it's a toss up between Puppy Love (with an extra mention of Madison) and his 'Who Loves Baby?' photo book which gets lots of screams and giggles!
- Babble - da da da
3 comments:
OOhhhh, good video! I want to reach out and snuggle him. He's cute with his truck, what a good boy toy. Sorry about eating the ball. But, yes, Cole was bound to do it (when you were not looking so you could never really be sure if he swallowed the pieces or just chewed them and hid them). Apparently nurf shoes up later in the diaper!
Oh so cute video! I can't wait to see him in person next month! If you have any tips on what to do when we visit Seattle let me know!
Fantastic Video - LOVE mega blocks and trucks of all kinds. The first picture though of the stairs reminded me that I better not pack my gates too far back in storage before you come.....
Post a Comment