Friday, April 24, 2009

Cole's First Cookie

Cole enjoyed his first teething biscuit earlier this week... he devoured it! It was great entertainment for Cole and Allie who sat by and watched.

This is officially the messiest that he has ever been. Though judging by what I've seen Josh and Matt do, we have a lot more mess ahead of us!

It was straight to the bathtub from here!

5 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

I have a pretty good feeling that boy is going to like any food you give him!

Kaitlin L. said...

He is so cute! Teething biscuits are some of the worst mess-wise, though - right up there with spaghetti :)

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

Okay I'm not really sure what a teething biscuit is (I'm picturing a dog treat but for babies)...but it appears that he liked it!

The Long Family said...

I am telling you - the hats are going to get dirty....

Jon and Steph said...

i love cookies too!! haha