After a great visit in New York with th Longs and also a fun day spent with Laurel ( of course we have no pictures to prove it!). We headed south to meet Jeremy in Dallas. After a little wrestling time with dad, we packed up the truck and headed to Midland.
The boys haven't stopped talking about the slides at The Midland Country Club pool! I was impressed by the dust storm that rolled in on Saturday and the piles of dirt on the inside sills of Renee's windows that get cleaned every week. Wow! I was less impressed by the hours of rain on Monday morning, but thats just because I'm not from Midland!
A little fun at the museum while it rained...
We stayed an extra day in Midland because we were having so much fun! Then back to Dallas to visit the Martin Family one last time before heading overseas.


No comments:
Post a Comment