Friday, July 23, 2010

Auntie's Visit Continued...

Stephanie referred to herself primarily as 'Auntie' while she was here. Colden caught onto that and every time he woke up, he asked for Auntie. Even for a few days after she left.

We enjoyed some hot weather while she was here... it was a treat for us and all but one or two days were not hot for Stephanie, which was a treat for her! On one of the hot afternoons, we took the kids to the University Villiage shopping center and stopped for a little fun in the fountain.Steph, thanks for helping me out while J was traveling... I loved our visit!

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

I'm glad she was able to visit with you and the boys, but I sure am happy to have her back with me!

Kaitlin L. said...

Does anybody else think that Colden looks like Josh and Matthew?

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

Auntie Steph is such a great Auntie! Glad you guys had so much fun :) Wish we could have seen you while she was in town :( Oh well, next time for sure.