Monday, July 29, 2013

Aurevoir Texas

I'm a bit behind on publishing my farewell to TX (and to this blog for a while) as I have been busy keeping up with our new blog www.jmartlux.blogspot.com.

After our stay in Corpus Christi, we spent one final night in The Woodlands where we met up with Jeremy for our flight to Luxembourg.  Saying goodbye is tough, so I mostly avoided that as I'm gonna see you all again next summer!  I think I'll mostly blame my tears on Kristi and Bailey Horton and having to watch Colden and Cooper say goodbye.  The latter involved a lot of wrestling in the grass on their way to the car 😊

Josh & Kristi, thanks for a nice dinner and for picking up Jeremy from the airport!  What a fun evening together!  I don't have the pictures to post here... yet.

One final swim in our pool with some of our favorite neighbors!


 
Thanks girls... I hope we can be neighbors again in a few years!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute pics! The street won't be the same without you all but know that you guys are always welcome back whenever you're in Texas!

Renee Westcott said...

You look so beautiful in that last pic! Way to happy to be leaving paradise (that's what we call the Woodlands...and it has never been truer for us now that we live in the dessert).