Yay for new blogs! I am so happy that you set up a blog. And it is super cute! I'm very impressed. I can't wait to see pictures of your little guys in just a few weeks. I love the nursery. So cute!
I'm so excited that you guys have a blog! We've really enjoyed keeping everyone updated with ours (and it's fun to look back at when the kids were little), though it's not nearly as cute as yours :) Can't wait to read your updates!
Rock on with your blogging self!! Seriously, your blog is wonderful, I think the Burkett Blog may need a make-over soon to keep up with all these hip, modern blogs . . . Can't wait to hear/see more on Baby Boy! Cameron is crying, more soon. Love, Amanda
6 comments:
Love the scrapblog...have I told you how happy I am you're blogging?! I helped Christina set up her blog today. :-)
Love you sis.
Yay for new blogs! I am so happy that you set up a blog. And it is super cute! I'm very impressed. I can't wait to see pictures of your little guys in just a few weeks. I love the nursery. So cute!
I'm so excited that you guys have a blog! We've really enjoyed keeping everyone updated with ours (and it's fun to look back at when the kids were little), though it's not nearly as cute as yours :) Can't wait to read your updates!
Rock on with your blogging self!! Seriously, your blog is wonderful, I think the Burkett Blog may need a make-over soon to keep up with all these hip, modern blogs . . . Can't wait to hear/see more on Baby Boy! Cameron is crying, more soon. Love, Amanda
Yeah!!! I have been waiting, so glad to see the unveiling of the Martin Blog! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy and hear his name.
:)
your blog looks great! i'm so happy that you've decided to join the blogworld!
Post a Comment